Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Waiting

Hello all!! Hope you are well.

I heard from the adoption agency and the Article 5 meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, not yesterday. Oh well. She has assured me all will be fine for travel on Sept. 16th!  :)
I am praying for that last bit of paperwork before we go. Then once we are in Ecuador there will be a whole new process to pray for! :)

We are down to needing $1,100!! So great! We have to take cash with us, so I'll be visiting the back next week, to figure all of that out.

The Quilt Raffle Drawing happened on Sunday and Bethany Moore from Atlanta, GA won! Yay, Beth!! Thanks to all who participated. $980 was raised.

Pray for Tim. He has had a great opportunity to work for the DNC last week and this week. He has been working very long days and is pretty tired. This week he has very early hours, like 2am-3pm! Pray for his strength and to stay healthy. He has met some new contacts within his profession and is learning lots of new things too.

I think that is all the highlights for today. Thank you for your prayers and support!!

Cindy


No comments: