Thursday, August 30, 2012

Getting closer...


I think I am starting to lose my mind! I am not able to make very simple decisions lately. I think everything is catching up with me. Since I am having trouble forming complete sentences, I will write today's update in bullet point form. :)

*Today at 10am central time, the attorney has her appointment to get our Article 5. We should hear about it later today. Yay!

*We are only in need of $1,500 now. GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

*Tim's mom, Debie/Grandma G., is getting ready to book her flight. She is looking at coming on September 13th.

*We should meet Kayla on Monday September 17th! We fly to Quito on the 16th and then Monday morning head to Ambato for our mandatory 3-4 days of bonding time.

*Quilt Raffle drawing is coming up this weekend!

In the meantime, I will be working on spending time with the kids, getting supplies and snacks to take, packing and getting things ready for when Debie is here. 

Tim is working the DNC this week and next. He has some long days. Pray for us both to have strength and stamina to make it through. After the DNC Tim will be busy getting his 2 jobs, Billy Graham and the church, ready for him to be gone.

Have a great day!!

Cindy

No comments: