I am running out of ideas for titles, can you tell?? :) There are a couple of updates today.
We may have a place to stay while in Quito! This is a relief. I will give more info when I am sure about the arrangements.
Also, we heard from one grant that they will not be providing any money to us. I was really bummed when I found out, but I know it will be ok anyway. There are still 2 more that we are waiting to hear from.
The last thing is that we found out about more things we will have to pay for while in Ecuador. Some translation fees and for "other paperwork". Like getting an extra copy of her birth certificate or her complete history on paper and translated. And transportation from/to the airport in Quito. (I wasn't sure how much that would be) So the expense page has been updated again. :)
We figured there would be expenses that would pop up when we are there, but it's good to know some of them in advance. :)
Thank you to those who have gone to Ecuador for adoptions ahead of us! The information you give is SO helpful!!
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment