Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 11

Today was a pretty calm day. We hung out at the apartment for the morning. After lunch Tim and Kayla Vale went to see a movie, Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Fairies. I had some time by myself. Ahhhh, that was just what this introvert needed. :)  It looks like eventually Vale will be Kayla. We talked a bit about names this morning and she said she likes Kayla. We will have a friend help us out with all that translation. :) I'll keep you posted on that.

We got to Skype with Tim's mom late in the afternoon. She and the kids are going out to dinner with friends tonight. We are so grateful and thankful for how our friends are loving on our kids while we are gone! Lizzie is sleeping at a friend's tomorrow and so are the boys.

I made spaghetti for dinner. Turned out ok. We picked up some fresh bread to have with it. We are watching a movie tonight before bed, as usual. Tonight it's Tarzan. Don't know that I've ever seen this whole movie.

I talked briefly to MJ, the in-country rep, and she said all is well. She didn't give me a court date yet. Pray for that date! And for the rest of our process to move quickly. We did Power of Attorney yesterday and she picked up the report from INFA that court needs. :)

That's it for now. May get to Skype with the kids before bed. :)

Cindy

No comments: