We've made it to 6 Gale's! Continue to follow our family's journey here.
That video is absolutely precious and something I know you all will treasure for ever. So is just adorable and I can't wait for you all to return so that we can meet her. Thank you for letting us in on your journey.
What a beautiful meeting with your daughter!! This is just a treasure! She just seems to adore you !!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That video is absolutely precious and something I know you all will treasure for ever. So is just adorable and I can't wait for you all to return so that we can meet her. Thank you for letting us in on your journey.
What a beautiful meeting with your daughter!! This is just a treasure! She just seems to adore you !!! Thank you for sharing!!!
Post a Comment