Grandma arrived yesterday and we were all glad to see her! I can't tell you how much peace it gives me knowing she will be here with the kids while I am gone!! Thank You God for your provision.
Sophie, our dog, knows something is going on now because Grandma is here and there are suitcases laying around.
We ordered some t-shirts last week for our trip. One of those last minute thoughts that came to me. A friend on Facebook, who adopted a daughter from Ecuador earlier this year, has a new t-shirt business and worked with me to make them. They are great!! I will attach a photo here of a proof, but hope to get a picture with us all in them tonight and I'll post that if it happens. :) Her website is www.teeswithapurpose.com
We have some running around to do today and hopefully pizza and a movie tonight! Oh, and just a little more packing. :)
Cindy

1 comment:
cLove the t-shirt. Can't wait to see the whole family in them.
Post a Comment