Wednesday, September 12, 2012

4 More Sleeps

We are definitely in the final countdown! Backs are being packed, lists are being checked, grandma comes tomorrow...! Time together seems more valuable. :)

Tim and I fly out Sunday morning to Quito, Ecuador. We will head to the apartment that we will stay at and meet with our in-coutry rep. Monday morning we have another meeting and then head south to Ambato, where Kayla lives and is from. We will meet her and have a few days of bonding time, then the 3 of us head back up to Quito for the duration of our stay and process.

We should have internet access in Quito. I am not sure about in Ambato. I plan to update via blog and email and some on Facebook. Feel free to send emails... It will be fun to get "mail". :)

We are SO appreciative to everyone who has had a part in this process with us. We could not have done it alone. We are very blessed. Thank you for your love and support!!

Cindy

No comments: