![]() |
| FBCFM Trunk and Treats! |
Here is a brief run down on what we have done and learned so far. In no particular order. :)
*Mia Loves her brothers and sister!!!
*Mia has learned to ride a scooter and has training wheels on her bike.
*Laundry, dishes
*We went to Trunk and Treats at our church and even Trick or Treating on Halloween. I had a costume that Lizzie wore several years ago and it fit Mia perfectly. Princess Aurora.
*She has been to the school and even had her First Day Today!! She was so ready and excited!! She did really well and loved it!! We have a few things to work on of course. :) She has a couple spanish-speaking friends in her class. She will go with the ESL teacher once or twice a day to learn English and about school routines...
*The kids are getting along well the majority of the time. We are learning how to work together.
*We are learning new languages.
*Laundry, dishes
*Mia thinks the US is beautiful and she wants to go to Disney World.
*We have had to get pants and jackets and mittens for almost everybody. Most things we had from last year were way too short when the cold weather hit this week. :)
*I made my first trip to Target. :) And had a couple foods I had missed while I was gone, too.
I think that is the major points for now.
This feels similar to bringing a new baby home. It's great and difficult and wonderful. Everything is different and a little bit the same all at once. We have to figure out how to adjust and change as needed. We need extra Grace, Understanding and Patience with ourselves and each other.
Keep us in your prayers!
Cindy
Here are a few pictures!
| The first meeting at the airport! |
| Our airport welcome crew!! |
![]() |
| Getting ready to eat our first dinner together! Yummy pizza!! |
![]() |
| Our pumpkins. Left to right- Lizzie, Ben, Josh/mom, Mia/dad |



1 comment:
So excited that you have gone on thia journey. Part of me aches because I miss you all and would have loved to have been at the airport to welcome Mia home. Know that I am praying and thinking about you lots. I know there are many difficult days ahead as you all make adjustments and learn how to do life as a family of 6.
Post a Comment