We have a court date now, Friday, October 5th. Yay!!!! We don't know what time yet, but should soon.
Today we went to Carolina Park to walk around a bit, we hadn't been there yet. Tim and Vale tried a kite, but there wasn't enough wind. We needed to get more shampoo for Vale. Apparently she was using way too much in her shower, and I didn't know until last night. :) Oh well.
We also bought an umbrella for the afternoon rains we get often. We had some lunch at a food court in the mall. We walked some more, much to Vale's dismay, and got some ice cream. Then we got a taxi back to the apartment.
We should be here the rest of the night. We will likely watch a movie later after or with dinner.
Tim will be leaving this weekend so we'll have to get his things packed in a couple days. :( Vale and I will be here another 2 weeks, maybe 3. I will ask our in-country rep what her best guess is for a return date for us after court.
That's it for now. Thanks for following!
2 comments:
Wow! Looks like you have a beautiful graceful ballerina on your hands!! How fun! She is such an entertainer! Just love sharing your journey with you!! Praying!!! Have a happy fun blessed day! Stephanie
Yeah for the court date. I hope all goes well!!
Post a Comment