Our adoption agency needs money to send to Ecuador. She emailed me last week and again this morning. I have tried to contact the grants we applied to and tell them our urgency and they say we won't hear from them until end of August or September. That's how long it will take to review all the applications. I have tried to contact another grant agency and they haven't returned my emails for a week. That was lovely stress for 9 o'clock this morning.
But God...
Shortly after that news, I found out that a friend is donating frequent flyer miles to purchase 2 round trip tickets to Ecaudor!! Praise God!! That's another expense marked PAID on the list. (There is a list of expenses on the 'adoption expenses' page).
God still was not finished blowing my mind... Tim's mom called me to say that she has already raised more than $300 for the quilt raffle!!
I'm on overload, but that's ok. God is definitely working here!
As far as an update on the process, I am not sure if the paperwork, I800, has been sent to USCIS or not. If not, it should be soon. Last I heard, which was Friday, the adoption agency was waiting on a document from Ecuador. Once mailed, I believe it takes around 30 days to process. Then there's one or two things after that.
We shall see...
Cindy
Here's some pictures just for fun.
![]() |
| Ben geared up for Laser Tag! |
![]() |
| Josh geared up too!! |
![]() |
| Lizzie enjoying a S'more in Michigan! |
| While in Michigan we got to visit Michigan International Speedway. Here we are at the top of the track!! Thanks Uncle Joe! |



No comments:
Post a Comment