Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chichen Itza Pizza

Once again, I have to feature Josh. For those who know the backyardigan's this will be a bit more funny.
We were praying before dinner the other night and Ben wanted to sing God our Father. He did and then Josh wanted to sing. Here is Josh's version of God our Father:
God our Father
God our Father
Chichen itza pizza
Chichen itza pizza
All done, all done.

I laughed pretty hard at that one. For those who haven't seen the show, there is an episode of the Backyardigan's where they make pizza in ancient Chichen Itza Mexico and deliver it to a king. They call their business Chichen Itza Pizza.

Cindy

1 comment:

Joy said...

How cute! Cindy, I came across your site through someone else's (I'm sure it was a church friend)- anyway, I was looking at your cake website and Taylor was on my lap. Taylor was jumping up and down cheering when she saw the cakes with the flowers on them!!! :) She LOVES flowers....so, I guess I know where her next cake is coming from!!!! Take care!