The kids and I drove to Michigan on July 2nd. We are still here and leaving in a few days. I figured I'd try a post from my sister's laptop. We went to Greenfield Village and Henry Ford Museum, in Dearborn, MI, the other day. There are pictures from that and other random fun things.
The kids love going through the tunnels in the mountains so I took their picture.
Josh playing ball with my dad, Bepop.
Enjoying Superman flavor ice cream!
As soon as we entered Greenfield Village a train came by and scared the boys. We had a chance to ride it later and it turned out to be their favorite thing there. :-)
Josh inside a train engine in the museum. He looks dangerous.
They all like to take pictures. Ben took several, but this is the funniest. He wanted to take a picture of his shoes.
Josh took this one of Lizzie and Ben.
The kids near a cornfield. Guess is was too bright for the boys.
The kids checkin' out a sheep. They were surprisingly loud.
We've had a great time so far.
3 comments:
That looks like a blast! Trains, ice cream and I know they got to play putt-putt with Grandma G and Grandpa G! A big long week. I miss you!
I was wondering if you just kept driving off the face of the earth! Can't wait for you to get home! Be careful and see you soon!
Helloooo there!!! I was wondering when you'd return to the blogging world. I love the cottage/garden pic.....so pretty!! See you soon!
Post a Comment