Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Lizzie Turns Six!


Since my last blog, a million years ago, Lizzie had her 6th Birthday! My parents were in town, so I was able to go eat lunch with her at school and take the class brownies. They do birthday snacks in the cafeteria after lunch. Lizzie had a special hat and we sat at the special table for when parents come to lunch. She was funny.


For dinner that night, we ate at Olive Garden. It was her choice. She even wanted the people to sing to her. It was funny. She ate her favorite OG dish, Fettucine Alfredo.


Here's Ben at OG.


On the 17th, Lizzie had a birthday party with her friends at a local pottery place. They got to paint ice cream bowls, open presents and eat cake. It was fun for all. Ben was in Michigan with the grandparents, so Josh was a bit lonely at the party.


Here's the cake she requested. I'm just glad the requests are still doable. The day will come, I know, when that won't be the case. :-)

2 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

I can't believe it! Yay, Lizzie.

Great to see you guys, even if it is only briefly. =)

Jen said...

wow! 6 big years old!!! i can't believe it. seems like just yesterday she was 3!