Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lost Teeth and Stocking Heads

So how's that for a title?

Lizzie lost her first tooth last week. Of course I was in Vegas at the time, so I missed it, but O well there will be more. :-) The funniest thing about it is something I learned about Tim in the process. When we were talking on the phone about the tooth being ready to pull, he said he wasn't sure if he would try...and when I talked him in to it, he said he would tie kind of a "lasso" with dental floss around the tooth and pull it out! I laughed like crazy because I had never heard of such a thing! I said, no way! Lizzie will freak out! He said, so how do I do it then? I told him we've just been using a tissue and pulling it between our thumb and index finger. Apparently, he lassoed his teeth out! It's funny the things you don't know about your spouse even after knowing him for 14 years!

Extreme Close Up!


Now to the stocking head part.

One day while in a Rack Room Shoe store the kids were going crazy trying on shoes and tearing shoes off the shelves and making a mess. I was desperate for something to entertain them so I gave them a new looking, not used, stocking/sock thing to play with like a puppet. (I know my mind can come up with some weird ideas!! I was desperate.) It grew from there to putting it on their heads like a hat. I told them they looked funny and they loved it! They took the socks with them and played with them at home. Now they look for them at any store we go to. They had really big ones at a Dick's Sporting Goods recently. Ben had it on his head the whole way out of the store and pulled it over his face. He looked like a burglar. He scared a couple ladies on the way to the van!

Yo! What up?

A pair of bandits.
Still cute, even with stockings on his head. I just love his cheeks when he smiles!! When I tell him that he likes it. There will be a day when he says, O mom, stop.

4 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

That is hilarious and just goes to show you that even the seemingly "normal" and "quiet" people are neither normal or quiet! LOL - I'm still giggling.

Amanda said...

Desperate times call for desperate measures! Cute pictures! I never knew Tim was so squimish! I feel some teasing coming on!!!

Amanda said...

My vote for Guess Who? is Tim!

Anonymous said...

I love the stocking pictures!!!
Someone looks really big with one tooth missing....Love, Mema